For most people who can’t make a good decision, this exercise will help improve their ability to have a good intuition. The last thing you need to be in making an important decision is to become hasty just like the urge to buy when you see coupon codes on products. The decisions we make every day slowly make up our future. If you think that your intuition is bad, try this simple exercise.
Intuition is not different from what we call “gut-feeling”. The question is how strong is your gut? If your mind is clouded, most likely you are paving the way for bad intuitions. It’s important that the surface is flat and not too soft. You may use a yoga mat that you can shop online using discounts. The first step of this exercise is to calm your mind and soul.
1. Lie down on a comfortable mattress. You have to be relaxed by restricting your brain from thinking about other things.
2. Face your two hands up on either side of the body.
3. Imagine a line at the centre of your body.
Now, you have options to make. Isolate these options into two options only. Option A is on the right and Option B is on the left.
4. Create a symbol for each option that represents the negative feelings you have.
5. First, feel the negative sides of option A and B.
6. Bring your hands together at the centre of your chest and see a new image by combining both symbols.
7. Now, it’s time to feel the positive feelings of both options A and B.
8. Create a symbol for each option that represents the positive feelings you have.
9. Bring your hands together at the centre of your chest and see a new image by combining both symbols.
Based on the symbols you have created, which has the strongest impact on you? The one that gives you more positive energy, that is the best option to take. You might find this exercise hard to do especially if you have problem on focusing. The key is to practice this exercise regularly.